117 Newbridge Hill – progress report
Work continues on site with the following key areas of progress for project week 39:
- The scaffolding roof has successfully been removed.
- Stoning up to level in the basement continues.
- Mechanical installations continue with waste stacks installed down to basement and gas pipework within the communal staircase.
- Installation of fire boarding continues where available
- Fixing of battens to ceilings for boarding progressed down to Ground Floor.
- Fire stopping continues on first floor where possible.